Don't go into 2018 confused and unsure, what you can do to continue your career here in Joburg, or how to make the most of the opportunities available.
Join other expats for this fun interactive workshop to ensure you get clear on what your priorities are this year, for your career and personal development, so when you do return home, you have great stories to share in your next job interview, and have created memories to last a lifetime.
It all starts with getting clear on how to use your time and skills.
Maybe 2018 is the year too:
- Learn a new skill
- Start your Side Hustle
- Grow your Freelance Career
- Travel more
- invest your skills into something meaningful
Whatever your dreams are, come join other at our Kick Start 2018 workshop.
10 - 10:30 Coffee
10:30 - 11:30 Inspirational Speaker
How to stay relevant and work ready in 21st Century
Leadership Consultant - Tracy Marais
Next Steps Seminars .........
(select one from the following)
1. Practical advice on how to become a consultant (Run by Lexa Leio)
2. Practical Visa advice on how to work here, or set up your business (run by immigration experts Expats on the Globe)
3. How to make Social Media work for you - tips to market yourself on LinkedIn, start a blog, and tips on how 10 minutes a day will help keep you in touch with your industry. .
4. Get organised - map out your 2018, get advice on public holidays, where to travel, must see destinations, create your own vision board.
12:45 - 1:30 Lunch
1:45 - 2:45 Next Steps Seminars round 2
2:45 - 3:00 Questions
The Milk Bar, George Lea Park
Come join us!
Standard Ticket Price : R750