What will make 2016 great for you?
As 2015 is drawing to a close, its time to take a morning retreat to capture all the highs and lows, and gather your thoughts, on what and how to make 2016 a great year for you.
Most of us have every intention of doing this whilst on our holiday, but how many of us actually take the time to set great new years resolutions, ones that actually matter to us, have meaning and purpose?
This is exactly why we have created this transformative workshop to inspire, relax and treat yourself by eating yummy goodies, sipping champagne and together looking back through our year.
We will give you a 2016 Resolutions Kit, with exercises, reflections, inspiration and tools to provide clarity and focus that keep you motivated throughout the year.
No judgement, gurus or quick fixes, just a bunch of like-minded ladies all looking for clarity of purpose and to make 2016 count.
What’s in it for me?
- Kick off 2016 with greater understand of what you loved and what you can ditch from 2015.
- Learn how to become more mindful and focused.
- Paint a picture of the future that inspires yourself and others.
- Unlock your hidden creativity.
- Create meaningful theme for the year, that is realistic and motivational
- 2016 Resolution Kit.
- Meet like-minded inspirational people.
- Have fun inspirational morning.
- Yummy brunch
- Champagne /Bubbles to inspire your thinking (or freshly squeezed juice for those on detox)
- Ongoing support throughout the year from Translating Me Community - via quarterly workshops, exclusive Facebook page, and inspirational emails
Who’s it for?
- Expats - that want to get the most out of living abroad, challenging their perceptions and adopting new ways of being.
- Mums - working or stay at home - you want to get focused and intentional about career and family this year
- Entrepreneurs that want to visualize their dream and set goals for 2016
- Business Executives - that want to get learn new skills and techniques, win that promotion and plan to get more balance next year.
Learn tips to help you think more clearly and organise your mind. Applying latest up to date science on how are brain process information, which in turn impacts our daily decisions. Helping us to process information more effectively whether its remembering what to pack for kids school, or figuring our office priorities.
Taking Risks in 2016
Explore what risk means to you? is it associated with reckless and foolishness or challenging and exciting? What risks are you prepared to take in 2016?
New relationship, parenthood, job, or country. What changes took place in 2015? Take time to reflect back with fresh eyes of hindsight, what would you do differently, what do you need leave behind, and what new ways of being or doing would you like to create in 2016?
Happy, focused and successful 2016
Gain clarity of what it will take for you to be happy this year, how can you invest the personal resourced you have, your time, money and talents into things that matter. Ensuring your daily choices are contributing to your future, making it easier for us to do what we intend to.
8 - 8:45 Arrival, Tea, Coffee and Pastries
9am Session 1: 2015 Wrap Up and identifying personal values
Session 2: 2016 - Vision Board & Goal Setting
10:30am Coffee Break and Brunch
11:00am Creating a meaningful and inspirational 2016 Plan
Hope you can join us
Note from the course Author:
I adore creating and running these workshops, I love getting to know new people, understanding your story, exploring new ways of doing things, and seeing so many people take charge making big decisions in their life. This workshop is an easy way for me to share the tips and techniques I have learnt through studying positive psychology, neuro leadership, and coaching to support us in smiling a little more and stressing a little less in our daily lives.
Here's some great things people are saying about Translating Me:
"100% worthwhile and great value for money, its has opened my mind to lots of opportunities for 2015"
"I absolutely loved today, and would definitely do it again, the food and drink was amazing - very impressive, and definitely value for money. So useful and I have got so much out of the session. Cant wait for the next one." Jess Dreyer
"Thank you for offering such a thing, we really need these conversations with ourselves and with all around us!" Marlielne Van Merve.
"Insightful inspirational, powerful - thank you, sign me up for the next one!" Lauren Smit
"I havent ever really thought about setting new years resolutions, but I have come away inspired to think some more and set my theme for the year" Tracey Gold
SATURDAY RETREAT PRICES:
Early Bird (payment before 30th October): R1749
Review of Year + 3 Accountability Workshops R1999,
Review of Year + Accountability Workshops + 2 Personalised coaching sessions R4999
Part of a Team:
We can arrange a unique and transformative away day for you and your colleagues to kick start 2016, please drop us a line to discuss bringing mindfulness, focus & creativity to your business.