I came across this wonderful way of creating a vision board that keeps it relevant on Goodful https://www.instagram.com/goodful/. Let me know what you are placing on yours this year......
What you need
- 16×20 picture frame with inner mat
- Glue stick
- Healthy/Inspirational magazines
- Double sided Velcro tape
- Dry erase markers
1. Remove the back of the 16×20 picture frame and set aside the contents, including the inner white mat.
2. Go through magazines and clip out the motivational phrases and pictures that speak to you. About 25 clip-outs are ideal for a 16×20 frame.
3. On the white mat, place your magazine cut-outs where you would like them to be glued. Make sure to fill any empty white spaces.
4. Use a glue stick to glue the cut-outs down to the white mat.
5. Place the white mat back into the empty picture frame and secure the back of the frame.
6. Use your pair of scissors to cut a 1-inch strip of double sided Velcro tape.
7. Place one side of the tape on the top corner of the picture frame.
8. Place the other side of the Velcro tape on the side of your dry erase marker.
9. Hang on the wall and stay motivated every day!
Have you ever created a vision board before? Or not really sure what you would put on it now that your life abroad is hard to predict? We believe so much in them that we are putting together a Kick Start 2018 workshop on 3rd February and would love for you to come join us, where together we can inspired one another to all the wonderful things we can see, do and explore this year.
Already created your vision board? We would love to see it, share it with us by tag us and #livingwellabroad over on Instagram or Facebook.